Become a RugMark Marketing Partner
Join RugMark’s Marketing Partnership Program
The Most Beautiful Rug: RugMark’s Campaign to End Child Labor is a comprehensive strategy to bring consumers, interior designers and architects to your door. Showrooms enjoy a range of benefits, and as a Marketing Partner you receive high-profile recognition and the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility. For an annual $2,000, tax-deductible contribution, Marketing Partners receive:
•Advertising developed by one of the world’s most sought-after agencies, appearing now in Dwell, Metropolis and several key markets covered by the Modern Luxury Publishing Group. Ad placement will drive consumers to the campaign Website and to your business.
• Exposure and links through the new RugMark Website where Marketing Partners will receive rotating marquee profile placement on the homepage; logo placement and top-line listing with reciprocal Web links in the showroom zip code search section; and recognition on the high-profile Marketing Partner page.
• Sales tools and point-of-sale materials including brochures, counter cards/posters, children’s photos, RugMark logos, talking points for your sales staff and promotional ideas. Marketing Partners also receive “Partner” window decals, customizable “Certificate of Origin” cards for clients, and the opportunity to download more marketing tools from RugMark’s members-only, password-protected site.
• Customized RugMark holiday cards for 100 of your top clients.
• Focused editorial efforts with consumer and trade media to gain exposure for the certified rugs you sell. Marketing Partners are invited to serve as campaign spokespeople.
• Exposure through RugMark event participation at both interior design/architectural and consumer events.
• A quarterly subscription to RugMark’s eNews that will keep you up-to-date on new product lines, industry developments, consumer trends and RugMark activities. Marketing Partners will be featured in the “Industry Spotlight” section.
To join RugMark’s Marketing Partnership program, contact Scott Welker at or . Or download the complete Marketing Partnership brochure in PDF format and return the application form.